At Manders Companies, the health and safety of our employees, customers, and community is our highest priority. We are committed to the health and safety of our workers and workplaces during the COVID-19 pandemic. We continue to monitor recommendations from the CDC, State, Local, and Federal governments to define safety protocols.
Our guidelines include the following project mandates:
- Our standard PPE now requires face coverings at all times on Manders' job sites.
- All workers, contractors, and visitors must adhere to the physical distancing practices and maintain at least six feet apart.
- Increased COVID-19 signage on job sites to communicate standards and protocols.
- Increased number of hand sanitizing stations on our sites.
- All workers on job sites are required to get temperature and health screenings.
- Sick workers are instructed to stay home.
With these additional protocols, we have remained operational and also committed to being available to our clients. We hope everyone remains safe and healthy. Please contact us with any questions, comments, or concerns.
– The Manders Team